Wednesday, May 18, 2016

New Pages & Photos Added

Last week I decided to include samples of my artwork, sushi making skills, and my newest hobby of playing a mountain dulcimer. Obviously these things have little to do with the day to day struggles of living with Sickle Cell Disease. My purpose in sharing these photos is to show there are many things in life that bring joy to our souls. Obviously, not everyone likes sushi, art, or poetry. I'm simply sharing my interests in hopes that it will inspire you to find interests and talents of your own.

Sickle Cell can be a brutal illness to live with. I feel it is vital to combat the negativity it brings into our lives with wholesome, enjoyable recreation. When able, use your time to discover and explore new things about yourself. As you do, you will find a new measure of happiness.



No comments:

Post a Comment